In order to maximize the profitability from the accounts they manage during and after COVID-19, this one-day account management workshop is designed to give Account Managers, Customer Success Managers, and Relationship Managers the skills, behaviors, and tactics to do so.
In our account management training course, we’ll look at how to create lasting bonds with your current clients so they’ll stick around longer, spend more money with you, and be receptive to cross- and up-selling options that are “sold in” through the great connections you have with them.
You will obtain the “Key Account Professional” certificate from the Institute of Sales Management after completing the course, which is a formally validated qualification by the ISM.
- Recognize the requirements for transitioning from supplier to trusted adviser and partner position with your clients.
- Learn how to assemble a toolbox of interpersonal skills and methods
- Learn how to conduct a client account review meeting
- Learn how to decide what your goals are for each account you manage
- Learn how to determine each account’s potential
- establishing a communication and connection strategy for each of your accounts
- Creating a strategy for each client’s revenue creation is known as account planning.
- How to develop a multi-level influencing strategy for their other business sectors
- To succeed in selling, hone your face-to-face communication abilities with customers and prospects.
- Developing abilities that will help the organization generate leads and gather data
- Recognize different selling techniques and selling tactics
- Fostering prospecting and negotiating abilities
- Recognize the value of follow-up in preserving a lasting relationship with clients.
- Creating a marketing intelligence system using the relevant data
- Ensuring effective administration of integrated marketing communications
- Improved after-sales and sales services
- Increased market share increased likelihood of sticking out from the competition improved market image development
- Greater likelihood of repeat business
- Collecting more effective sales promotion methods
- Being more capable in the role of selling
- Having the ability to explain and demonstrate products
- Timely reaching set sales goals
- Recognizing the value of preparation before making a transaction
- Collaborating with employees from many areas around the firm
- Analysis of statistical data to enhance understanding of consumer base and historical sales
Sales Training Highlights
What Are the Requirements for Success in Account Management?
- What exactly does account management mean in your company?
- What does an account manager do?
- The abilities, know-how, and conduct required for success
Who and what should be prioritized first in account analysis?
- How to maximize company opportunities by doing research, gathering intelligence, and client analysis for prospective revenue
- Work out who to spend your time on and what the reward will be by weighing investment versus return.
- SWOT analysis of your client accounts: opportunities, threats, weaknesses
Making a plan for your account strategy
- Making a hit list based on possibilities for the account
- How to build a long-term relationship with a customer
- Setting short-, medium-, and long-term objectives for each account
- Establishing a “contact point” strategy for accounts, including in-person, phone, email, and social media
Taking Care of the Relationship
- Account mapping: How to set up each account’s structure, including decision-makers, influencers, etc.
- How to organize and conduct a meeting to examine accounts
- influencing an account’s multi-level contacts
From partner to supplier
- Having knowledge of the change from supplier to partner status
- How to add value above and beyond what you sell—The Trusted Advisor
- Managing the “in-between time”: How to communicate with your clients without bothering them
Who Should Attend
- Senior marketing directors or managers
- Relationship managers and
- Customer relationship managers
- Professionals in customer service, supervisors,
- Team leaders, and managers
- Sales experts, salespeople, and sales analysts
- Entrepreneurs and founders of startups
Trainers Available for:
- In-House Trainings
- Online Training
- 2 Hours Crush Program
- Half Day Program
- One Day Program
- Two Days Full Program
- Power point Presentations
- Engaging conversations
- Case studies
- Exercises in solving problems
- Focus Group Conversations
- Games in Management
- Skits and modeling the part
Request a Quote