Intellectual Wellness is the ability to engage an individual or Employees in creative and stimulating mental activities to expand their skills, knowledge helping them to grow and live and produce at their maximum capacity or potential.Through this Session our Trainer will take you through things you can do that may help, to stay mentally and physically active during this time. Our Programs are available online and face to face
This course will:
- Equip you with skills that enable you to expand your horizons
- Development of good study skills and time management.
- Ability to challenge yourself to see all sides of an issue.
- Becoming a critical thinker expanding your knowledge and mindset.
- Development of your own ideas, views, and opinions.
- Exposing yourself to new ideas, people, and beliefs that are different from your own.