The role of administrative assistants is crucial. They assist executives, managers, and the organization. This training will enhance the assistance they give the company in achieving its goals.
Clerical and administrative tasks are no longer the only things that administrative assistants do. Today’s administrative professionals need to possess leadership and management abilities in addition to their current skill sets. Additionally, they must strategize, innovate, and take the initiative to continuously enhance their operations. They must also possess the interpersonal skills necessary to deal with internal and external clients professionally.
Even though you may have always assumed it, there is growing proof that administrative assistants play responsibilities in business that is even more crucial than those of their bosses.
Nearly two-thirds of respondents in a social media study by office supply giant Staples claimed that administrative assistants are more important than the boss in keeping the office running smoothly.
Furthermore, the positions they initially hold within a company act as stepping stones for a select few highly talented assistants. Administrative assistants are frequently strategically positioned to understand the full scope of what a company does and where it may be going – and to follow their company’s upward trajectory. This is because the tasks they frequently complete involve direct client communication, project research, and vendor negotiations.
- Become extremely organized by utilizing clever, effective strategies
- Learn how to successfully and strategically manage your time.
- master time management, finish all key duties, and assist their manager in doing the same.
- Study powerful verbal and nonverbal communication strategies.
- Increase their initiative and role power
- Learn to communicate with their manager more efficiently.
- Become aware of the significance of taking care of oneself
- Find out how to maximize their “Team of Two”
Management & Supervisory Training Highlights
Lesson 1: The Effective Assistant
- The qualities and abilities of a successful PA/EA role are defined
Lesson 2: Your Winning Style and Effective Manager Communication
- LDP Review – Communication Evolution Tool is the first step.
- Recognizing the Counselor
- Recognizing the Coach Recognizing the Advisor
- Step 2: Modify your Approach for optimum results
- Guidelines for communicating with the Counselor
- I’m developing my communication plans with “Counselors”
- Guidelines for communicating with the Coach
- Developing my upcoming communication plans with “Coaches”
- Guidelines for communicating with the Driver
- Developing my upcoming communication plans with “Drivers”
- Guidelines for communicating with the Advisor
- With “Advisors,” I plan out my future communication tactics
Lesson 3: Set up for Success
- Your Network Effect
- Management Key Personnel in Depth Template (PIT) Template for Personal Data
Lesson 4: Working in Sync
- Management of Email Etiquette
- Make the email, but address direct responses to another person.
- Control your inbox.
- Stay on top of your email and adhere to the READ concept.
- Utilize Flags and Rules to control your inbox.
Lesson 5: Time Management
- Schedule times for your manager to review and prepare documents
Lesson 6: Setting priorities will help you stay on track
- That is a WRAP technique for doing everything on schedule.
- Priorities are ranked
- Using PERT, estimate task duration
- The SMARTER Framework: Beyond Goal Setting Writing SMARTR Goals – Template
- Goal SMARTER Template
- Extra Advice
- Goals Broken Down
- Rewrite your SMART objective.
Lesson 7: Meetings should proceed without a hitch
- Meeting Schedule
- Meeting Schedule Making an agenda template
- Agenda Template for Meeting
- Maintain the meeting’s scheduled start time – Time Interrupters
- Minute Considering that you can
- Making up your Minutes
- How can you best assist yourself?
Lesson 8: Reflections
- Make a plan of action
- Accountability = Performance
Who Should Attend
- Senior marketing directors or managers
- Relationship managers and
- Customer relationship managers
- Professionals in customer service, supervisors,
- Team leaders, and managers
- Sales experts, salespeople, and sales analysts
- Entrepreneurs and founders of startups
Trainers Available for:
- In-House Trainings
- Online Training
- 2 Hours Crush Program
- Half Day Program
- One Day Program
- Two Days Full Program
- Power point Presentations
- Engaging conversations
- Case studies
- Exercises in solving problems
- Focus Group Conversations
- Games in Management
- Skits and modeling the part
Request a Quote