This course will teach you advanced strategies for direct web marketing through increased lead generation. It is meant to help you grasp business to business (B2B) development and sales. The definition of business development, developing a business development plan, identifying your target client, and the five phases of market sophistication are among the topics covered. The philosophy behind SMART goals and how they can help your business flourish will also be covered. We’ll go over a number of online resources that might assist you in creating a targeted email list and authenticating each message to lower the likelihood of getting blocked. You will discover how to set up your CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system to support you in keeping track of every email sent to you by a prospect. You’ll learn how to arrange online encounters with potential clients.
Various departments, including marketing, retailer management, product management, and project management, use business development activities. Additionally engaged are cost-cutting initiatives, negotiating, networking, and collaborations. The objectives of business development are the motivation behind each of those many operations. For instance, the business development team evaluates a company’s prospects for further expansion to other regions if its product or service is successful in one location. You must weigh options like going it alone or hiring a local strategic partner when entering a new market. The business development team examines the benefits and drawbacks of the viable solutions with the assistance of the legal and economics teams to determine which one will benefit the company the most. Promotion and advertising geared toward the effective selling of products are included in marketing.
- Describe the components of business growth and sales.
- The four pillars of business development should be listed.
- What constitutes a SMART business plan?
- Name a few effective business development tactics.
- The five levels of market sophistication should be listed.
- Describe the qualities of the perfect corporate client.
- Describe how to put up a system for generating cold email leads.
- List the nine selling truths.
- List the steps involved in making an appointment in brief.
- the four phases of a sale in detail
- Explain how to set up an email automation system.
- Remember the elements of a successful sales presentation.
- Describe the four-step direct mail campaign.
- What are the psychological effects of cold calling?
- Creating a marketing intelligence system using the relevant data
- Ensuring effective administration of integrated marketing communications
- Improved after-sales and sales services
- Increased market share increased likelihood of sticking out from the competition improved market image development
- Greater likelihood of repeat business
- Collecting more effective sales promotion methods
- Being more capable in the role of selling
- Having the ability to explain and demonstrate products
- Timely reaching set sales goals
- Recognizing the value of preparation before making a transaction
- Collaborating with employees from many areas around the firm
- Analysis of statistical data to enhance understanding of consumer base and historical sales
Sales Training Highlights
Developing a business and setting goals
- Setting goals and developing a business: Learning outcomes
- Introduction to Business Development Mastery
- Basis for Business Development
- Knowing your Market and Your Customer
- Sales and Setting Goals
- Business Development and Goal-Setting: A Summary of the Lesson
Email campaigns and lead generation
- Learning Objectives for Lead Generation and Email Strategies
- Your Lead Generation System Creation
- Email Monitoring Techniques
- Email Protocols
- Establishing Appointments
- Email and Lead Generation Techniques: Lesson Summary
Strategies for Email Response and Sales Systems
- Learning Objectives for Email Response and Sales System
- The Basic Sales Method
- Objections Techniques
- The Science and Art of Cold Calling
- Strategies for Selling Propositions
- Developing Your Direct Mail Plan
- Lesson Summary for the Sales System and Email Response Techniques.
- Recognize B2B Business Development & Sales – Course Evaluation
To sum up, developing a sales training program is a difficult and time-consuming undertaking. It takes time and work and necessitates preparation, structuring, and thought. Additionally, you cannot just sit back and unwind after creating it. To maintain high quality and guarantee that your software remains applicable to your organization, you must continually alter, update, and improve it.
The good news is that you will start seeing some great results as soon as you start recruiting salespeople and giving them sales training to help them advance professionally. Your salespeople’s chances of success will most certainly increase as they close deals faster and faster. You can significantly boost your effectiveness if you continue to mentor them and support their growth.
Who Should Attend
- Senior marketing directors or managers
- Relationship managers and
- Customer relationship managers
- Professionals in customer service, supervisors,
- Team leaders, and managers
- Sales experts, salespeople, and sales analysts
- Entrepreneurs and founders of startups
Trainers Available for:
- In-House Trainings
- Online Training
- 2 Hours Crush Program
- Half Day Program
- One Day Program
- Two Days Full Program
- Power point Presentations
- Engaging conversations
- Case studies
- Exercises in solving problems
- Focus Group Conversations
- Games in Management
- Skits and modeling the part
Request a Quote