Your social skills, business manners, and professionalism will all improve as a result of business etiquette training. Additionally, it teaches you how to communicate and relate to your coworkers. At the same time, simple details like respectful greetings and dialogues are important subjects. Additionally, it teaches participants how to actively listen.
The foundation focuses on promoting better communication to develop solid relationships in your industry, which can only happen when those you collaborate with feel safe and at ease. Although universal business etiquette may differ from nation to nation, some rules transcend time and space.
Many individuals believe that “etiquette” is defined by what fork you use for the salad and how promptly you reply to gifts with a thank-you message.
But in the corporate world, how you conduct yourself speaks a lot about your professionalism. Social norms for personal and professional conduct evolve with the times, but it doesn’t mean that fundamental manners are irrelevant. Of course, performance and quality are also crucial, but not entirely. We occasionally lose sight of the fact that business is about people. In the business world, there is no shortage of capable and trustworthy individuals, and manners can make a difference. Wouldn’t you rather partner with, work for, or purchase something from someone who upholds high ethical standards?
More than you may realize, even the smallest error can harm your career. Nobody wants to work with someone nasty or careless, after all. Being mindful of business manners will help you can help set yourself apart professionally.
The Advanced Learning Program’s Business Etiquette training course gives you the know-how and abilities you need to defuse a situation. Additionally, it instills self-assurance and politeness in any social or professional context. For all working professionals in the contemporary workplace, this training is very beneficial. Never forget those good manners are essential in today’s business since they can foster harmony, productivity, and peace.
- Learn the importance of corporate etiquette and how to strengthen the culture surrounding it.
- Recognize the three elements of corporate etiquette: behavior, communication, and appearance.
- Understand how to dress appropriately and how to make a great first impression.
- Recognize and interpret body language
- Recognize the subtleties of introducing people in professional settings and how to recall names
- Know how to have an effective phone and in-person conversations.
- Recognize how your communication style is influenced by your style.
- Understand appropriate online conduct in a professional setting.
- Examine the appropriate email behavior.
- Examine the business customs of many cultures and nations.
- Know how to act in professional and social situations
- Recognize proper protocol for handling moral quandaries, personal concerns, and challenging people
Management & Supervisory Training Highlights
Lesson 1: Do Manners Matter?
- The Benefits of Business Manners
- Business etiquette: A to Z
Lesson 2: Making a Good First Impression
- Initial impressions matter
- No Clothes to Wear?
- Bodily Expression
Lesson 3: The Personal Touch
- Introduction Manners
- The Shake of Hand
- Discreet Communication
- Individual Style
Lesson 4: Netiquette: Manners in the Online World
- Respectful behavior online
- Email Protocol
- Social Media Protocol
Lesson 5: International Business Etiquette
- Worldwide Business
- Recognizing specific cultures
Lesson 6: Social Business Etiquette
- Do you host or attend?
- Adverse Dining Situations
- which knife?
- Getting Together After Work
- Employee Event Marking
Lesson 7: Overcoming Obstacles Professionally
- Personal Concerns
- Difficult Individuals
- Ethical Conundrums
Lesson 8: Reflections
- Make a plan of action
- Accountability = Performance
Who Should Attend
- Senior marketing directors or managers
- Relationship managers and
- Customer relationship managers
- Professionals in customer service, supervisors,
- Team leaders, and managers
- Sales experts, salespeople, and sales analysts
- Entrepreneurs and founders of startups
Trainers Available for:
- In-House Trainings
- Online Training
- 2 Hours Crush Program
- Half Day Program
- One Day Program
- Two Days Full Program
- Power point Presentations
- Engaging conversations
- Case studies
- Exercises in solving problems
- Focus Group Conversations
- Games in Management
- Skits and modeling the part
Request a Quote