Do you want your sales team to behave as consultants to present the best solutions to your customers, clients, and prospects in the most persuasive manner?
In the current era of digital business, there is an abundance of information all around us. Just by conducting a simple internet search for a particular good or service, we are presented with a plethora of options and information, making it challenging to make a decision. In contrast to former times, when we saw salespeople promoting their goods and services, we today see the corporate world being overtaken by the wave of a new method to selling. This new strategy uses consultative selling techniques.
What advantages does consultative selling methodology offer, then? Through the use of the appropriate questions and solutions, this methodology aids sales professionals in identifying the needs of customers and clients, both current and potential. When the product or service is not pushed on the customer/client or prospects, but rather their needs are first identified before presenting them with the actual answer, this is undoubtedly their preferred alternative.
- Develop trust with all types of clients, consumers, and prospects
- Recognize the elements that contribute to the sales
- Recognizing and imagining the needs of the client
- Lead the consumer to the appropriate solution
- Managing Rebuttals
- More transactions are closed at a higher profits
- Additional chances to expand Business and identifying unmet requirements
- Drive increased revenue and margins
- Establish a sales culture that is in line with consumer demands
- Create a business that is customer-focused.
- Boost your market visibility and competitiveness
- By reducing the sales cycle, constantly increase customer confidence.
- Make your business, products, and services stand out from the competition.
- Gain the capacity to provide more original solutions.
- The newly popular consultative selling strategy
- How can it aid in building one’s personal brand and benefit potential customers?
- Learn how to sell in the online environment
- Learn how to gain a buyer’s trust by posing pertinent questions that will help them comprehend why they should purchase from you.
- Put storytelling to use to establish yourself as a thinking leader.
- Sell the value, not the price of the good or service.
- Develop a sales funnel and step-by-step instructions for using them
- Launch and finish sales
- Action planning methods to help you reach your sales goal
Sales Training Highlights
Consultative Vs. Transactional Selling
- Describe Sale.
- The purpose of selling
- It is what you desire for them, not what you want from your client or customer.
- Transactional and consultative sales differ from one another
- Recognize that consultative selling is an inside-out approach.
- Selling with integrity: How do you do it?
- Building credibility and trust is essential for every organization.
Talking To Other People
- Recognize the proper frame of mind to engage with others
- Dos and Don’ts when interacting with others
- A consultative salesperson’s mentality
- The behaviors of a successful consultative salesperson
- A methodical, organized technique to getting ready for client/customer meetings
- Understanding the call’s purpose
- Predicting client/customer needs
- Opening forcefully
- Building rapport during the exchange
- Establishing confidence and credibility within the first few minutes
- Getting ready for objections
Improving Your Understanding Of The Client/Customer
- Developing listening abilities
- Finding the best answer
- Involving the possibility by thoroughly describing the issue and expressing the initial principles
- Concentrate on the advantages of the offered solution by relating it to the demand of the customer/client
- Educating the clients/customers about the harm that results from inaction
Positioning A Differentiated Value
- Learn how to persuade others with your solution
- Recognize the expertise needed to position solutions
Who Should Attend
- Senior marketing directors or managers
- Relationship managers and
- Customer relationship managers
- Professionals in customer service, supervisors,
- Team leaders, and managers
- Sales experts, salespeople, and sales analysts
- Entrepreneurs and founders of startups
Trainers Available for:
- In-House Trainings
- Online Training
- 2 Hours Crush Program
- Half Day Program
- One Day Program
- Two Days Full Program
- Power point Presentations
- Engaging conversations
- Case studies
- Exercises in solving problems
- Focus Group Conversations
- Games in Management
- Skits and modeling the part
Request a Quote