The burden of accountability for today’s leaders is much greater, especially in light of the current political climate’s growing unpredictability. They must concentrate on the strategies that will guide their company through the challenges of time and lead to profitable outcomes.
Any leader who wants to make wise choices on crucial elements including new company strategies, succession planning, and the use of human resources to support and grow their firm can benefit from this strategic management and leadership training course.
The course emphasizes strategic management, which helps students build the abilities needed to think strategically and create effective leadership plans to assist in the strategic planning process.
- Develop a culture that prioritizes the strategic goals of the organization.
- Make sure you are prepared to guide your organization through a constantly evolving business environment.
- Build leadership and executive team member behaviors that are effective at implementing strategic change.
- Decide how to gauge organizational progress and performance
- Explain the differences between management, influence, and power.
- Recognize your part as a leader in bringing about change.
- Examine their own characteristics and actions to become more self-aware
- Review leadership practices and styles to find similarities and variances.
- Utilize the innovative capacity of the team
- Educate and inspire the group to perform at its best.
- Analyze the effect of leaders on culture and climate.
- Recognize the ways in which leaders manage innovation, strategy, and change.
- Recognize and utilize cultural differences
You will gain a practical understanding of how to manage your team as you implement your strategy after taking this course. You will evaluate several leadership and decision-making approaches as well as strategies for dealing with change opposition using real-world scenarios. To achieve the greatest impact, you will assess how they may be implemented in your own organization. The Certificate in Company Direction can be earned by combining this course with other modules. Our instructors are accomplished professionals with great real-world experience who specialize in governance, strategy, leadership, and finance.
Governance and Board Development Training Highlights
- Strategic leadership: what is it?
- Why are strategic leaders necessary?
- the current business climate
- What is the role of a strategic leader?
Personal Effectiveness and Leadership
- The context of leadership
- Self-awareness and perception of oneself
- Personality, principles, and behavior
- Personal evolution
- Dependence on a path
- Individuality and style adaptability
- How can one develop their leadership?
- Why even try?
- Organizing elements
- competencies and leadership
- How do leaders become effective?
Strategic Planning and Strategic Thinking Evolution
- Using strategy in business
- many conceptual models of strategic thinking
- Commonalities across several methods for creating and putting into action a strategy
- Describe your present strategy conceptual framework in detail.
Essential Leadership Skills
- Manager or leader?
- power, authority, and influence
- Emotions, mood, and attitude
- The role of communication in leadership
- alignment and congruence with goals
Advancement And Leadership
- A timeline of change
- Various methods for change
- models for the process of change
- each person’s response to change
- the political
- Wheel of Margerison-McCann team management
- Models that use time or phases
- mental model for teams
- spread-out leadership
This in-depth training emphasizes how crucial effective leadership is in realizing an organization’s vision. It gives directors a worthwhile chance to investigate the strategic leadership challenges associated with carrying out corporate strategy. You will learn useful skills and methods that you can use right away in your company.
Who Should Attend
- Senior marketing directors or managers
- Relationship managers and
- Customer relationship managers
- Professionals in customer service, supervisors,
- Team leaders, and managers
- Sales experts, salespeople, and sales analysts
- Entrepreneurs and founders of startups
Trainers Available for:
- In-House Trainings
- Online Training
- 2 Hours Crush Program
- Half Day Program
- One Day Program
- Two Days Full Program
- Power point Presentations
- Engaging conversations
- Case studies
- Exercises in solving problems
- Focus Group Conversations
- Games in Management
- Skits and modeling the part
Request a Quote