From a humanistic perspective, this highly effective sales mastery program will instruct you on the dynamics of selling. You will be guided step-by-step through the requirements of developing a relationship with your prospect, determining their wants, and some excellent closing suggestions and strategies.
The majority of salespeople concur that prospecting has to increase. They also concur that their sales would increase if they engaged in more prospecting. This course teaches you tried-and-true prospecting strategies and teaches you how to change your thinking so you can approach anyone with confidence. Many of the tactics will allow you to start prospecting for new business right now.
The lifeblood of any business is the generation of new leads.
- Utilize sales scripting to raise conversion rates.
- Use referrals as a tool for continuous sales improvement
- Improve your performance by using the inner game, outside game, and action.
- Building trust during your sales presentations is simple.
- handle common objections well
- Maximize your closing ratio and sales results.
- Develop your goal-setting abilities.
- Develop a Sales Champion’s Mindset
- Observe a rise in output
According to a Pace Productivity research, sales managers believe their personnel should be actively selling at least 50% of the time, but only 22% of the time. The remainder of their time is spent on administrative tasks, manual data input, or prospect research. These tasks can be streamlined by sales training, especially when combined with the usage of a sales CRM, giving representatives more time to pursue leads and close deals.
- Enjoy higher earnings
It makes sense that if you spend in sales management training, you’ll improve income by enhancing the skills of your staff and closing more or bigger deals. Accenture discovered that businesses investing in training saw a return of $4.53 for every dollar spent, or a 353% return on investment.
- Teach your salespeople new techniques.
For trainees and juniors to master fundamental selling abilities, such overcoming objections and closing deals, sales training is essential. This enables them to follow a predetermined selling process rather than approaching it randomly.
Additionally, training can impart new abilities like consultative selling and negotiation techniques. If you haven’t used these strategies previously, you might discover that they’re exactly what you need to draw in new customers. Your team will gain the confidence to sharpen their strategies, looking for new leads and closing more sales, even if you’re just honing existing talents rather than learning new ones.
- Creating a marketing intelligence system using the relevant data
- Ensuring effective administration of integrated marketing communications
- Improved after-sales and sales services
- Increased market share increased likelihood of sticking out from the competition improved market image development
- Greater likelihood of repeat business
- Collecting more effective sales promotion methods
- Being more capable in the role of selling
- Having the ability to explain and demonstrate products
- Timely reaching set sales goals
- Recognizing the value of preparation before making a transaction
- Collaborating with employees from many areas around the firm
- Analysis of statistical data to enhance understanding of consumer base and historical sales
Sales Training Highlights
- Getting Past Call Reluctance
- The System for Prospecting
- Play the game of prospecting
- The Dream 100’s Selling Intention: Sphere of Influence
Building Trust and Rapport Introduction
- Improve Your Performance
- Seek out Common Ground
- Being present
- Rapport Mentalities
- Relationship-Building Methods
- The Quickness of Trust Do Something
Introduction to the Handling of Objection
- Handling Elevated Objection
- Employ CMI in your sales processes.
- Keep a list of common objections
- Lower the Risk
- Resolve the issue
- Provide Modular Payment Options
- Unstated Rebuttals
- Before an objection arises, deal with it.
- Be irrational
- Respond to criticism with a question
- Respond to criticism with a story
- Investigative selling, bring out the objection, and isolate Share Common Objections with Peers
- Do Something
Who Should Attend
- Senior marketing directors or managers
- Relationship managers and
- Customer relationship managers
- Professionals in customer service, supervisors,
- Team leaders, and managers
- Sales experts, salespeople, and sales analysts
- Entrepreneurs and founders of startups
Trainers Available for:
- In-House Trainings
- Online Training
- 2 Hours Crush Program
- Half Day Program
- One Day Program
- Two Days Full Program
- Power point Presentations
- Engaging conversations
- Case studies
- Exercises in solving problems
- Focus Group Conversations
- Games in Management
- Skits and modeling the part
Request a Quote