Boost your professional success. The secret to success is good time management. Instead of going with the crowd, it enables you to take charge of your life. As you do more each day, make more wise choices, and feel more in control, people start to notice. Leaders in your company will look to you for assistance when they need to complete tasks. With more exposure, you are better positioned to take advantage of career chances. You can reach such objectives with the help of our time management training course.
Time is valuable to us, whether or not we put a monetary value on it. Consider this: How much of your usual workweek do you spend feeling anxious because you don’t have enough time to finish a task or achieve a goal?
Time management is the key to handling this circumstance. The first stage in creating a successful time management strategy is to recognize, define, and understand your long-term goals. Setting short-term goals that will successfully help you reach your long-term goals in life is now possible with the bigger aim in the background.
Time management is a trait shared by all reputable leaders. The most successful people in all spheres of life—business, sport, and public service—are those who regularly employ these tactics. You can control your life if you can effectively manage your time. Additionally, it will enable you to respond to situations rather than only reacting to them.
Utilizing the techniques covered in the time management training course will help you maximize your efforts so that you may focus all of your time and energy on the tasks with the highest potential for success. This guarantees that you make the most of the short time you have available to reap the greatest possible profit. Contrary to popular assumption, efficient time management does not revolve around completing tasks faster.
- Set SMART objectives.
- Set priorities wisely.
- Strategic planning
- Acquire long-lasting abilities to combat procrastination
- Manage tense situations easily
- Learn to set up your workspace for productivity and efficiency.
- Learn when to delegate and how to do it for the most productivity.
- Create everyday routines to increase productivity
- Learn insightful techniques to effectively run meetings and keep them on schedule
- Find alternatives to face-to-face meetings
Management & Supervisory Training Highlights
Lesson 1: Starting the Workshop Goals
Lesson 2 of the Pre-Assignment Review
- Types of Goals
- Three Ps for Smart Goals
- How to Set Priorities and Maintain Focus
Lesson 3: Set daily priorities
- Parametric Law
- Planned tasks versus immediate tasks
Lesson 4: “Staying on Track”: “Plan to Succeed”
- Creating Planning Documents and Putting Planning Documents into Practice
- Prioritizing Tasks based on Relevance
- Targeted Tasking for Breaking Down Large Tasks
Lesson 5: Eliminating Avoidance
- What Is Procrastination?
- How to Stop Avoidance: Nine Steps
- Frogs as a meal?
Lesson 6: Managing Unexpected Events
- Planning and preparing for a crisis and getting into action mode
- How to Prevent the Upcoming Crisis
Lesson 7: Well-maintained work areas
- Eliminate disorder
- Control the Work Requirements
- Take control over electronic communication
Lesson 8: Delegation Principles
- Calendaring for Success
- Assignment of Delegation: An Explanation
- Accepting Delegation: How to Delegate
Lesson 9: Rituals Are Important
- How Should Basic Human Functions Be Managed Ritually?
- Examples to Consider Buying More Time
Lesson 10: Effective Meeting Management
- Do You Need a Meeting?
- Put the PAT Technique to use
- Making schedules
- Stop Discussion Deviation Follow-Up After Meeting
Lesson 11: Options for Meetings
- Virtual Dialogues
- Phone conferences
- Utilizing cloud-based applications for electronic communications
Lesson 12: Wrapping Up Wise Words
Who Should Attend
- Senior marketing directors or managers
- Relationship managers and
- Customer relationship managers
- Professionals in customer service, supervisors,
- Team leaders, and managers
- Sales experts, salespeople, and sales analysts
- Entrepreneurs and founders of startups
Trainers Available for:
- In-House Trainings
- Online Training
- 2 Hours Crush Program
- Half Day Program
- One Day Program
- Two Days Full Program
- Power point Presentations
- Engaging conversations
- Case studies
- Exercises in solving problems
- Focus Group Conversations
- Games in Management
- Skits and modeling the part
Request a Quote