The idea of dividing one’s time and energy between work and life is referred to as work-life balance. It might be difficult to strike a balance between work and life. Making time for one’s profession, family, friends, and self-care can be challenging as well. Advanced Learning Programs’ work-life balance training programs will provide you with a better understanding of the idea.
Employee stress is reduced through work-life balance. Stress and discontent occur when someone spends most of their days engaged in work-related activities and feels as though they are ignoring other significant aspects of their lives. Employees who neglect their own needs eventually produce less and are less productive. Anyone can achieve work-life balance by being very good at time management. If you let the day at work go on too long, you’re stealing precious leisure and family time
It’s important to handle your personal and professional lives well. It will enable you to get the outcomes you want in the majority of circumstances. Maintaining a healthy work-life balance will improve your productivity and satisfaction while preserving your mental and physical well-being.
You can get advice on how to balance your career and personal lives from a work-life balance training course. You’ll be able to better manage your time as a result. After that, this course will help you concentrate on prioritizing work and defining precise goals. In the end, it will lead to improved communication between you and your family and coworkers.
- Recognize the advantages of a work-life balance.
- Recognize the symptoms of a life out of balance
- Discover your employer’s resources for leading a healthy lifestyle.
- Telephoning skillfully
- master goal-setting and time management
- Leave your home stress at home and your job stress at work.
- Work effectively at a home office.
- control time
- Determine the best work strategies for you.
- Spend time alone to improve your home life.
- Set a line separating work and home
- Balance your time between work and home.
- How to control your stress
Management & Supervisory Training Highlights
Lesson 1: Starting Items for Housekeeping
- Goals of the Pre-Assignment Review Workshop
- The Action Plan for Parking Lots
Lesson 2: Benefits of a Healthy Balance
- Why It Matters
- Higher Productivity
- Enhanced Physical and Mental Health
Lesson 3: Signs of an Imbalance: Enhanced Morale
- Health Dangers
Lesson 4: Burnout Stress Case Study: Employer Resources
- Increase Employee Control and Request Employee Suggestions
Lesson 5: Urgent vs. Important Matrix – Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Reward Your Staff
- Practice saying “no”
- Be flexible.
Lesson 6: Pareto’s 80/20 Principle Case Study
- Setting SMART Goals with the Three P’s
Lesson 7: Case Study on Prioritizing Your Goals
- Flexible Work Options
Lesson 8: Telecommuting, Job-Sharing, Job-Redesign, and Flexible Scheduling
- At-Work Leave
- Stress can stay at home.
- Dividing Up Big Tasks
- Delegate and set precise objectives
Lesson 9: Work Stress at Home
- Switch off your phone
- Spend some time alone
- Keep Your Boundaries.
Lesson 10: Stress Management
- Eat Healthily
Lesson 11: Working in a Home Office: Getting Enough Sleep Self-Assessment
- Constructing a Home Office
- Creating Limits
- Managing Distractions
Lesson 12: Establish a schedule and follow it
- Concluding Remarks and Lessons from the Wise Parking Lot
- completion of evaluations and action plans
Who Should Attend
- Senior marketing directors or managers
- Relationship managers and
- Customer relationship managers
- Professionals in customer service, supervisors,
- Team leaders, and managers
- Sales experts, salespeople, and sales analysts
- Entrepreneurs and founders of startups
Trainers Available for:
- In-House Trainings
- Online Training
- 2 Hours Crush Program
- Half Day Program
- One Day Program
- Two Days Full Program
- Power point Presentations
- Engaging conversations
- Case studies
- Exercises in solving problems
- Focus Group Conversations
- Games in Management
- Skits and modeling the part
Request a Quote