Emotional Intelligence is the ability to identify, understand and control one’s thoughts and feelings, communicate them clearly to others and interact with empathy towards other’s emotions. Emotional intelligence is a skill. And like any other skill, you can get better at it with training and practice at Eagles Management Consultants Ltd.
In this Emotional Intelligence Training course, participants learn to be more aware of their own thoughts and feelings and as a result it improve their ability to interact calmly with others both in the workplace and at home.
Entrepreneurs, Students, Introverts & Extroverts, Helping Speacialists,Men and women who need a perspective of what’s important, to master their emotions and revolutionize their social skills.
• Define Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
• Identify the benefits of having higher emotional intelligence
• Understand the core skills required to practice emotional intelligence
• Define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation and empathy
• Successfully communicate with others in a non-verbal manner
• Verbally communicate with others with emotional awareness
• Manage both verbal & non-verbal language to articulate owns emotions.
• Course Introduction
• Learning Outcomes
• Action Items
Lesson 1: Becoming Self-Aware
• Self-Awareness Explained
• Self-Manage for Success
• Being Open to different viewpoints.
• Giving in without giving up.
Lesson 2: Self-Motivation (M)
• The Balance between Optimism and Pessimism
• The Power of Re-Framing: The Balance between Optimism and Pessimism
Lesson 3: Social Skills (SS)
• Making an Impact
• Creating a Powerful First Impression
• Assessing a Situation
• Being Zealous without Being Offensive
• Traits of a Person with High Social Skills
Lesson 4: Self-Management/Regulating Your Emotions
• Understanding owns Emotions
• Find own Self-Control
• Using Coping Methods
• Relaxation Techniques
Lesson 5: Empathy (E)
• What are the Barriers to Empathy?
• Developing own Empathy
• Learning to empathize with Others
Lesson 6: Skills in Emotional Intelligence
• How to Accurately Perceive Emotions
• Use Emotions to Facilitate Thinking
• Understand Emotional Meanings
• Manage Emotions
Verbal & Non-Verbal Communication Skills
• Non-Verbal & Verbal Communication discussed.
• Focused Listening.
• Asking Questions.
• Communicating with Flexibility and Authenticity.
• It’s Not What You Say, It’s How You Say It
• Disagreeing Constructively