With the New Normal, remote meetings, online training, video conferencing are now standard for all employees working from home. These comes with various challenges from participants who struggle with the technology, Power connection, internet connectivity, disruption by other family members; netiquette training has become even more important to help make your online meetings as effective, productive, and professional as possible in today’s rapidly evolving environment.
Netiquette Training / Video Conferencing Etiquette – Course Overview
This course will:
• Enable the participants to prepare for the online meetings
• Enable the participants to manage disruptions
• Equip participant with online meeting language and basic communication skills
• Provide them with skills of preparing meeting Agenda and sticking with them.
• Learn Proper Meeting Protocol
Duration: 2 Hours
Number of Participants: 4 – 12
Virtual Training Platform: Zoom (other options available)